Thursday 25 August 2016

It's been a while ...

since my last blog!  Here is a snapshot of our summer ...


It started with a lovely week away with David in this beautiful cottage in Scotland ...


of course, my sewing came too!



We were reunited with Tom after his six months in Zurich ... it's lovely to have him back ...


Poppy's best friend from school , Lizzie, got married and Poppy was a bridesmaid!  It was a beautiful wedding ... Many congratulations to Lizzie and Joel ...



We all went to WOMAD again!  And this time Annika (Tom's girlfriend) came  ...



Another beautiful wedding ... this time my godson, Craig, married Becky.  Pat in the green was my best friend at school!


The summer has, however, ended sadly as my lovely brother-in-law Mike is no longer with us.


Eileen and Mike at their youngest son's wedding last year




No comments:

Post a Comment