Sunday 26 October 2014

Happy Birthday Andy ...



I think he likes our present! :)



I used a pattern by Allison Harris from Cluck Cluck Sew called Touchdown!  As Andy is American, I thought this pattern was appropriate and would help to remind him of home!   


Barbara at Fir Tree Quilting used her usual magic and came up with a pattern to long arm quilt it, which has a star in it for the stars and stripes!


It's been a difficult couple of weeks because my lovely Dad has been very poorly again and has had to undergo a second major operation!  Get well soon Dad ....

We all love you!


Vanessa x





2 comments:

  1. Quilt looks fab V, I bet Andy did love it, what a piece of home! Thinking of you and sending lots of positive energy to your Dad x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa! I hope your Dad is soon recovering x x

    ReplyDelete