Thursday 15 May 2014

It's been a while ...

but I went back to Cupcake Cottons this morning to collect my wedding quilt.  The quilt is absolutely lovely - thank you so much Barbara for your wonderful long arm quilting!  Sadly, I can't show you a picture until after the wedding in June!



It was so good to be back at Cupcake Cottons - Steph greeted me with a warm hug!  The lovely Rose wasn't in but I hope you are having a wonderful holiday in Japan with your little grandsons Rose and I'll look forward to seeing your photographs when you get back.

It's so strange, but whenever I go back to Cupcake Cottons, they always have exactly what I need.  This time I've signed up for a block a month quilt which will start in September.  The quilt is made up of angel blocks and is wonderful and I can't wait to get started.  Keep an eye out on Cupcake Cottons website for more details which Steph will be posting shortly.  

However, before September I have two other quilts that I need to do - both as presents so, like the wedding quilt, I can't say much about them yet!  However, as soon as I can, I promise I will post some pictures!

It's so good to be back talking quilting again!







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa. The angel quilt is very cute. Very tempting! Jacky
    www.thequietstitcher.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Jacky! How lovely to hear from you! Are you going to do it too? That would be great - like old times! :) Vx

      Delete